Bringing the University Experience to Ninestiles. Working in partnership with Keble College, BCU, Aston University and Aimhigher Team.
Learning objectives for Students
- To understand what Higher Education all is about and different pathways
- To recognise the opportunities that university can bring for future career prospects
- To understand the key benefits of Higher Education
We had 92% attendance, and after feedback, 80% of students viewed university as a viable option. This is especially great for disadvantaged students, so they know what they can aim for and what options are available to them.
- Case studies from existing students talking about “following your passion”
- Virtual campus tours
- Finding your motivation
- Top 10 reasons to go to university
- Linking GCSE options to future jobs and qualifications
- Raising aspirations by giving information about the range of courses available, entry requirements and graduate opportunities.